Bookkeeping Manual & Computerised (5N1354)
This part-time, single module program, successful completion of which leads to QQI Level 5 component 5N1354, and can be used as a component for the Major Award in Business Administration 5M2468, equips the learner with the knowledge, skills and confidence to produce and maintain accurate bookkeeping records for a business using a manual and computerised bookkeeping system. Students will become familiar with the uses and usage of various computerised packages including TAS and SAGE. The Manual section will enable students to understand all concepts of bookkeeping and associated terminology allowing them to manually balance all accounts within a business.The program is delivered over 150 hours - 50 of which is directed learning and 100 hours self-directed learning.
"I found the tutor Jenny Dunne fantastic. She made understanding the course much easier. She explained everything very well and was very easy to get on with" - Linda
This course is delivered over two headings:
- Award Title: Bookkeeping Manual & Computerised (5N1354)
- Duration: This single module program is delivered over 150 hours - 50 of which is directed learning and 100 hours self-directed learning.
- Entry Requirements: QQI Level 4 certificate or equivalent, and/or relevant life and work experience
- Award Type: Minor Award
- Framework Level: NFQ Level 5
- Awarding Body: QQI (Quality and Qualifications Ireland)
- Protection for Learners:
As a part of best practice to safeguard the interests of learners enrolled for programmes exceeding three months and in line with the regulatory/statutory requirements of QQI and the ‘Qualifications and Quality Assurance (Education and Training) Act 2012’.
NCU Training has arranged comprehensive cover by a Learner Protection Policy, Number
LPI-00098-PHIS with O'Driscoll O'Neil underwritten by Hiscox Insurance Company Limited, June 2018.
The purpose of this policy is to ensure that learners are protected in the event of the unexpected cessation of any training programme in NCU Training provided, and/or organised and/or sub-contracted training.
Evidence to confirm implementation of the NCU Training Protection for Learners Policy includes:
- A statement of arrangements for Protection for Learners in programme information for relevant programmes of over three months’ duration.
- Fee refund documentation, where it applies.
- Learner transfer documentation, in the event of the unexpected cessation of programmes
- Complaints procedure:It is your right as a client of our service to make a complaint if you feel your experience with us falls short of what you expected. We want the process to be easy, effective and fair. If you would like to make a complaint you can either call us on 01-8479463 or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Price and next starting date.
- Price:€250 (Excluding Certification Fee)
- Funding: A range of training courses are available with NCU Training which are free to unemployed persons. The first step is to contact your local Employment Services Office to register and apply for training.
- View Upcoming Courses for next starting date